Job Posts & Member Resources
eServices Specialist — GOLD Credit Union
Department: eServices Grade 8
Reports to: eServices Experience Leader Overridden Grade 7
Supervises: Direct: 0 Indirect: 0 Exemption Non Exempt
The eServices Specialist will perform daily and other periodic back office functions including all ACH processing, EFT processing, debit and credit card processing, certificate of deposit renewals and maturities, payroll processing and other office functions. This role will assist members using electronic services including the online new accounts desk, online banking, bill-pay, mobile banking, secure messaging, and eStatements. Solve detailed member problems and questions or work related matters. This role will also support the physical branches as needed.
GOLD Credit Union’s mission is to empower our Members to achieve personal financial success, as they define it. We listen intently, advise earnestly, and act purposefully, always with our Member’s best interest at heart. We dedicate ourselves to the service of the individual Member, of our trusted team, and to the community around us. The starting wage for this position is $18.51+ an hour.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, apply, and evaluate policies and procedures for the department.
- Develop, analyze, and complete departmental reports.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, including but not limited to, BSA, CIP, OFAC, ACH Rules and Regulations, Regulation E, Fair Credit Reporting, Visa Rules and Regulations.
- Facilitate communication regarding eService transactions including member reconciliation, credit union risk and exposure and bond claims.
- Process daily and periodic activities, including but not limited to EFT, payroll, ACH, share draft, debit and credit card, ATM transactions.
- Process certificate of deposit renewals and maturities.
- Service members and other departments as needed relating to electronic channels including EFT access, internet banking, billpay, e-statements, mobile banking, on-line new accounts desk and any other channels deemed to be electronic in nature.
- Coordinate workflow and scheduling in order to meet processing deadlines and optimize funds availability.
- Assist in tabulating and verifying totals and details for Accounting.
- Approve member exceptions and authorize adjustments to member accounts as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the Credit Union’s clearing accounts are always in balance and current.
- Increase efficiency and quality of service by implementing procedural changes.
- Maintain confidentiality of member and employee information.
- Complete assignments, reports, and projects within the prescribed time frame with accuracy.
- Maintain a professional, courteous, friendly atmosphere for members, vendors and co-workers.
- Resolve issues and inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Keep management informed regarding key operating issues affecting the department.
- Maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
- Maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance and keep work surface and department area organized and tidy.
- Engage with and utilize GOLD Credit Union Core Values.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Six months of similar or related experience.
Education: High school diploma or GED. Two year college degree preferred or completion of a specialized course of study.
Interpersonal: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization. Analytical and customer service skills necessary.
Other: Must have extensive knowledge of a credit union, other financial institution branch, or eServices operation. Must be good with detail and problem resolution. Must have excellent computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook. Exerts up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires close visual acuity.
Interested applicants my send their resumé and cover letter to Jade Arias.