Job Posts & Member Resources
Floating Universal Member Service Representative — Credit Union of New Jersey
“At Credit Union of New Jersey, we believe in the freedom to prosper. With nearly 40,000 members across the state, we live to see our members—and our team—reach their ambitions. Our team is 78 years in the making and we’re looking to add a highly motivated, dependable Floating Universal Member Service Representative to our team. Are you ready to prosper?”
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Operates on-line teller terminal and accurately records amounts received and prepares reports of transactions.
- Daily opens and closes his/her Teller terminal. Accounts for cash assigned, received, and disbursed
- Processes deposits to share, share draft, and other savings accounts
- Interviews members to obtain information and explain available financial services, such as savings and checking accounts, IRA, Certificate of Deposit, savings bonds and loans
- Actively markets and cross-sells current and new products and services of the credit union and attempts to educate members on the benefits and features of new, as well as existing services
High school diploma required or general education degree (GED); plus one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This individual must be available for scheduling during Credit Union operating hours.
We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, life/disability, flexible spending reimbursement, paid time-off, paid holidays, and more.
To apply, please click here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer