Job Posts & Member Resources
Member Services Supervisor — New Alliance FCU
Supervise and assist member experience representatives in the areas of credit union account transactions, problem resolution, and product/service/investment information; train new member experience reps.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assists member experience by answering questions about products, services, and investments
and resolves problems within his/her authority to resolve, referring issues beyond his/her authority to the supervisor.
- Hires, reviews, schedules, trains, directs, and monitors the work of direct reports; conducts performance reviews; allocates resources to meet operational needs within the department; reviews and approves, denies, or modifies department recommendations for subordinates.
- Identifies and takes action to improve the department’s operating methods and procedures.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to member service reps and assists with cross-sell services to members.
- Serves as backup to member experience reps as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained, motivated staff sufficient to meet daily department demands.
- Ensure all activities within the department are carried out within prescribed time frames and with zero unresolved errors.
- Develop and improve the knowledge and skills of assigned member experience reps.
- Provide informed, prompt, accurate service and support to all members and associates by waiting on members in lobby, answering the telephone, and responding to messages or correspondence.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure department achieves assigned goals and that direct reports achieve individual goals.
- Note observations of employee performance. Give and receive feedback from employee on the same, completing performance reviews within the prescribed timeframe.
- Three-five years of similar or related experience.
- A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict resolution, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation. Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including 10-key calculator, copier, fax, and computer.
To apply send your resumé to Kelly Friedl, Chief Operations Officer at Alliance FCU