Changing People’s Lives
The New Jersey and Pennsylvania Credit Union Foundation changes people’s lives by promoting financial education, disaster relief and credit union relevance. In keeping with this mission, the Foundation offers grants in four primary categories: Financial Literacy, small Credit Union Assistance, Professional Development, and Disaster Relief.
To learn more about each of these grants and to access an application, please select one of the links below: (Please print and complete, or complete online using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.)
PLEASE NOTE: A credit union applicant must demonstrate financial viability by:
- Maintaining Net Worth of 8% or greater; and
- Earning a positive ROA for the current year and two prior years; or
- Providing an acceptable plan for improvement in a reasonable amount of time for either/both.
Please submit a plan along with your grant application, which addresses how you plan to increase a <8% Net Worth Ratio and/or how you will maintain a positive ROA.
New Jersey Credit Union Foundation High School Scholarship Application
The New Jersey Credit Union Foundation’s scholarship is an award of $1,000 to be paid jointly to the winning student and the student’s chosen accredited educational institution. Eligibility.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of a 2020-2021 Scholarship Program participating credit union and must be enrolled as a high school senior at the time of the application.
- Scholarship funds must be used for tuition only at an accredited educational institution (community college, 4-year college, university, or technical/vocational school) for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year.