Fall 2021 Compliance Town Meeting
Join CrossState for our virtual Fall Compliance Town Meeting, which is available to CrossState members for $25 per person.
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: The morning session will include the topic of foreclosures and collections from a legal standpoint, as well as CFPB’s standpoint. We will hear from the following presenters:
- PA Attorney Kate Deringer Sallie with Pillar+Aught
- NJ Attorney Michael DuPont with McKenna, DuPont, Higgins & Stone
- Representatives from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Lunch Break
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: The afternoon session will include an overview of various compliance resources and compliance hot topics, presented by:
- CFPB’s Regulatory Implementation and Guidance Team
- CrossState’s Advocacy Team
More details to follow as they are available.
Questions for our presenters may be submitted in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.