Fall 2021 Compliance Town Meeting [On-Demand]
Join CrossState for our Fall 2021 Compliance Town Meeting – On Demand.
The first part of the session includes the topic of foreclosures and collections from a legal standpoint, as well as CFPB’s standpoint. Presenters include:
- Jessica Russell, Mortgage Data Assets Program Manager at CFPB
- PA Attorney Kate Deringer Sallie with Pillar+Aught
- NJ Attorney Michael DuPont with McKenna, DuPont, Stone & Washburne, P.C.
- Ryan McKenna with McKenna, DuPont, Stone & Washburne, P.C.
The second part of the session includes an overview of various compliance resources and compliance hot topics, presented by CFPB’s Regulatory Implementation and Guidance (RIG) Team and CrossState’s Advocacy Team. Topics include:
- Shelly Thompson, Counsel on CFPB’s RIG Team showcases CFPB resources
- CrossState Compliance Advocacy presents on:
- CFPB’s Fair Debt Collections Practices
- NACHA Updates
- NCUA’s Subordinated Debt
- NCUA’s Risk-Based Capital
- HMDA Updates
- CFPB’s Credit Card Agreement and Data Submission Requirements
- NCUA’s Modernized Examination Tools
- NCUA’s ACCESS Program
- Resources Review, including NCUA, CrossState, InfoSight, CU PolicyPro, and more
Association Staff: Free
Individual Virtual Training: $25
This training is only available to CrossState members