Small Business Administration PPP Resources
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Resources
Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
Updated SBA PPP Guidance (4/27/20)
SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loan Report Round 2 – Updated 5/3
Summary of Paycheck Protection Program Round 2 Data – Updated 5/12
- Lender Assistance Hotline: (833) 572-0502
- SBA Cares Act Lender Agreement
- Prospective lenders can email their application to participate to: DelegatedAuthority@sba.gov
- Interim Final Rule Implementing the Paycheck Protection Program Provisions of the CARES Act
- Interim Final Rule Additional Eligibility Criteria Requirements for Certain Pledges of Loans
PPP FAQs (up to date with U.S. Treasury)
A new Interim Final Rule (IFR) Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Revisions to First Interim Final Rule
- Department of the Treasury and SBA joint press release on program changes:
- Revised PPP Borrower Application Form; and
- Revised PPP Lender Application Form
New Lender Application – Updated 6/12
Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ Instructions – Updated 6/16
Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ – Updated 6/16
Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions – Updated 6/16
NJ and PA SBA Office Directories
Economic Injury Disaster Loans & Advance Program:
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Advance Program has reopened its portal to all eligible small businesses and non-profits impacted by COVID-19 pandemic. The reopened portal can be found here.
- Deadline for Support: Small businesses must apply by December 31, 2020.
- Loan Program: The Loan Program offers long-term, low interest assistance for a small business or non-profit. State-by-State data can be found here.
- Advance Program: The Advance Program will provide up to $10,000 ($1,000 per employee) of emergency economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties, and these emergency grants do not have to be repaid. State-by-State data can be found here.