Make a Lasting Impression
As marketing and communication professionals, our work has one simple goal in mind: make a lasting impression with our members and in our communities. We do so through a variety of strategies and channels. Don’t leave 2022 behind without celebrating your victories in marketing and communications. Enter your most successful campaigns into the MIC Awards and get the recognition your team deserves.
Presented at the virtual Evoke Marketing Conference, MIC Award winners will be recognized for their outstanding achievements in marketing and communications throughout 2022.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN!
Review all categories to find the MIC Awards category that speaks to you.
- There is no limit to the number of categories an individual credit union may submit under, however, only one submission per category will be accepted.
- Follow the entry description carefully for all submission requirements. Entries may be disqualified at the discretion of CrossState Credit Union Association and the judging panel.
- All work must have been completed and published between January 1 and December 31, 2022.
Each Category will be evaluated according to credit union asset size as follows:
- Under $75 million; $75 – $200 million; and Over $200 million.
- Entries will undergo a compliance review during the judging process. Applications with glaring or blatant errors will be disqualified.
The 2023 application season will open on Monday, February 27. The submission deadline is April 24.
- Complete one application per entry category, and be sure to provide all requested materials. Failure to do so may result in the submission being disqualified.
- Digitally submit your files by using the “Nominate Your Team Now” link under each category.
- File naming: name your files using your credit union name or abbreviation followed by 1,2,3…
- For example: myfavoritecu1.jpg, myfavoritecu2.pdf, etc. for each category you are entering;
Award Winner Notification
- Applicants will be judged by an independent panel of marketing and communication professionals.
- Winners will be notified by mail in June 2023 and recognized at the Virtual Evoke Marketing Conference July 25
- Judges’ scoresheets will be available by request at the conclusion of the judging process.
.com Award (Best Website)
Serving as an extension of your credit union brand, the website shows cohesive design, simple navigation, financial education and online application tools, and compelling promotional material. We are looking for eye-catching websites that are user-friendly and provide members with up-to-date financial information and resources.
- Provide your website URL.
Extra! Extra! (Best Newsletter)
The design and communication of your credit union mission, activities, and promotions showcased in your credit union’s newsletter.
- Submit two to three of your favorite print or online newsletters from 2022.
The Chronicle (Best Annual Report)
Your annual report is the creative expression of your credit union’s operations and financial data: a chronicle, per se, of your activities and successes over the past year.
- Submit an electronic or print version of your credit union’s most recent annual report.
The Whole Enchilada (Best Integrated Marketing Campaign)
Recognizing the most brilliantly planned and executed marketing campaign implemented across several media formats. The campaign must have a cohesive style and well-developed strategy that provides an integrated, captivating experience for the targeted audience and delivered across a minimum of three marketing platforms.
- Provide a campaign summary to include a written action plan with your stated goals or objectives, your results, and print and/or digital samples from each channel.
The Show Stopper
Communicating the right message, to the right audience at the right time is at the core of all great marketing. Selected by the judge’s panel, the top entry from all categories will be awarded as “The Show Stopper.” There is only one way to win…submit an entry today!
Submissions close April 24
Questions? Contact the CrossState Marketing & Communications Team.