About the CrossState Credit Union Foundation
The CrossState Credit Union Foundation is the charitable arm of the CrossState network and is driven to support financial education and professional development, develop the capacity of small credit unions to better assist their members, and assist credit unions when faced with natural disaster worldwide.
The Foundation offers grants and programs and raises funds to support credit unions and their communities in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. With our network working together, the Foundation makes a positive impact on our credit unions and creates hope for our communities.
The Foundation Board of Directors are an active group of credit unions leaders committed to providing credit unions and their communities the resourced need to succeed. They champion the Foundation message with their time, expertise and support.
View the CrossState Foundation Support for further information.
Want to support the CrosState Credit Union Foundation and its philanthropic work?
Mission, Vision, and Strategic Priorities
How Does the Foundation Help?
Some examples of the ways in which the Foundation has provided assistance include:
- Financial Literacy: Funding to open a student branch in a local high school; to purchase classroom materials; to provide adult financial literacy training for the unbanked and underbanked, and to help teens understand the importance of making sound financial decisions.
- Small Credit Union Assistance: Funding to conduct a marketing campaign to attract new members; to purchase upgraded computer hardware and software, and to assist with a changeover to EMV cards.
- Professional Development grants have been given to credit union staff to attend the CrossState Leadership School; CUNA management training; CUDE training; and to participate in webinars.
- Disaster Relief grants are issued to victims related to credit unions on the local, state, national, and international levels.
To support the success of credit unions and their positive impact on local communities through a spirit of collaboration.
To empower financial wellness for individuals and communities through a healthy and sustainable credit union community.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Inspiring Workforce Engagement – through professional growth opportunities and involvement
- Providing Grants & Awards – to impact credit unions and communities
- Advancing Communities – through financial education collaboration
- Building Organizational Wellness – fundraising and messaging the mission of the Foundation
Why Should You Support the CrossState Credit Union Foundation?
Simply put, because we’re better together. Individually, we can all have an impact, but when we combine our resources, that impact dramatically expands. Together, we can help others on a scale that wouldn’t be possible alone. Please join us in making New Jersey’s and Pennsylvania’s residents financially fit, and our states a strong, stable economic force in our country.
Your support makes it possible for the Foundation to proudly promote the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People,” and to help consumers to obtain financial independence by supporting financial literacy initiatives, small credit union assistance, professional development of credit union staff and volunteers, and disaster relief support for credit union communities.
Donate to the Foundation
The Foundation raised funds through the annual campaign and events so we can collectively provide HOPE to our communities. The work of the Foundation is made possible by generous support from credit unions, chapters, corporations, individuals and the CrossState Association.
THANK YOU for partnering with us so we can help our credit union network and communities.
The official registration and financial information of the CrossState Credit Union Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free in Pennsylvania 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.