Friends of the Foundation
Apply to Become a Friend of the CrossState Credit Union Foundation
The CrossState Credit Union Foundation, serving Pennsylvania and New Jersey, is driven to support financial education and professional development, develop the capacity of small credit unions to better assist their members, and assist credit unions when faced with natural disaster worldwide.
Individually, we can have an impact, but when we combine our resources, that impact dramatically expands. Together, we can help others on a scale that wouldn’t be possible alone. Being a Friend of the Foundation member helps in making New Jersey’s and Pennsylvania’s residents financial fit, and our communities to thrive.
Your participation makes it possible for the Foundation to proudly promote the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.”
The fee to become a life-long Friend of the Foundation is $10. Complete the form below to apply for membership to the CrossState Foundation today!
Why Become a Friend of the Foundation?
- Show your commitment to the people helping people credit union philosophy
- Read the electronic Impact Report about the Foundation that provides annual updates on the programs of the Foundation
- Receive an annual electronic update on grants, upcoming events and volunteer opportunities
- Become eligible for membership opportunities with participating credit unions to access financial product services
- Help your community by volunteering to educate about financial wellness
- Participate on CU Kind Day to volunteer in your community
You can be an active member of the Foundation and engage in the wonderful opportunities to empower financial wellness for individuals and your community:
- Participate in CU Kind Day: join others and do something kind on October 9th.
- Participate in the Kathleen Fey Golf Tournament on September 20.
- Donate to the virtual WalletPalooza fundraiser in November.
- Volunteer at a Financial Reality Fair: contact Sue W-D to find a fair in your community.
- Attend the Foundation’s Annual Meeting in September. You will receive details by email.
- Utilize the Financial Education Resources.